MATERNAL AND CHILD HEALTH CENTERS
Community Maternal and Child Health Centers provide basic care for:
- pregnant, lactating mothers and their children under 5 years;
- promote prenatal monitoring visits;
- deliver key maternal-child health and nutrition messages through workshops and one-on-one counseling;
- encourage institutionally assisted deliveries and strengthen the role of trained midwives;
- and carry out postnatal visits within 2 days of delivery.
Equip a Maternal and Child Health Center with essential supplies and medicines with this donation.